Cooking Frozen Vegetables in the toaster oven is a very easy, healthy and delicious way to prepare them. In this cooking video Karen Breyer will show you step-by-step how to cook Frozen Vegetables in a Toaster Oven.
Have you ever thought of cooking frozen vegetables in a toaster oven? I was surprised to find out that cooking frozen vegetables in a toaster oven is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to cook them. When you have a few things cooking at once it can be very helpful to free up the stove and microwave by using the toaster oven to cook the vegetables.
If you have not tried cooking frozen vegetables in your toaster oven I think you will be pleasantly surprised how easy and delicious they will turn out. You can cook any variety of frozen vegetables in the toaster oven. For example, try cooking frozen broccoli, carrots, green beans, mixed vegetables, stir-fry style vegetables and more in the toaster oven. The next time you are going to prepare frozen vegetables try cooking them in the toaster oven! Watch this cooking video and try cooking frozen vegetables in your toaster over today!
- 3 - 4 cups frozen vegetables
- Cooking spray
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread frozen vegetables on the pan in a single layer.
- Turn toaster oven to the bake setting. Set temperature to 425 degrees. Put pan in oven and cook vegetables for 12 - 15 minutes or until your desired doneness.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve.