Learn how to make these amazing crispy Baked Tofu Fries! In this video Karen Breyer will show you step by step how to make these delicious, healthy, crispy, oven baked tofu French fries in the oven.
Are you tired of plain tofu? Love French Fries but are trying to eat healthy vegan recipes? Change things up with this easy baked tofu recipe. These fries are healthy, crispy, and delicious. I think this recipe is the best Baked Tofu Fries recipe ever! Watch this video and try this Baked Tofu Fries recipe today!
- 2 blocks tofu, firm
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drain liquid off tofu. Press tofu with paper towels to remove as much moisture as you can.
- Slice tofu into ⅓ - ½ inch sticks (like French fries).
- Lay tofu sticks on baking sheet. Brush tofu sticks with olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle tofu sticks with salt and pepper.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until fries are crispy and golden.
- Serve while hot and crispy.