Learn how to make this Easy, Healthy Banana Bread! This is the best ever healthy banana nut bread recipe! In this video Karen Breyer will show you step-by-step how to make this Easy, Healthy Banana Bread recipe! Looking for healthy bread recipes that you can make for breakfast or a delicious snack or dessert? Look no further!
This delicious whole wheat banana nut bread just happens to be vegan, low-fat and sugar and dairy free so it can be enjoyed by almost everyone! If you are looking for easy baking recipes for adults or kids you found it! Watch this video and make this this best ever Healthy Banana Bread today!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup flour, unbleached
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ - ¾ cup bananas, ripe (mashed)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ⅓ cup honey
- Water (as needed)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Mix in walnuts.
- Mix mashed bananas, coconut milk, and honey together.
- Add enough water to make 1½ cup total liquid and mix together.
- Briskly stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.