Make this easy, healthy delicious Coconut Almond Pie Crust! In this video Karen Breyer will show you step-by-step how to make this Coconut Almond Pie Crust. It is so yummy and easy to make too!
Looking for some healthy desserts that taste great? This Coconut Almond Pie Crust taste amazing and is healthy too! It is so easy to make with only a few healthy ingredients! This pie crust is perfect for any of your no bake pies! I love this pie crust especially with my healthy Lemon Custard and Raspberry Pies. You can find those pie recipes in my recipe section above. I think you will be very surprised how how super easy this pie crust is to make. Watch this cooking video and make this delicious Coconut Almond Pie Crust Today!
- ¾ cup coconut, unsweetened
- ½ cup almonds, raw
- ¾ cup oats, quick
- ½ teaspoon salt, Kosher
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed and runny
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray the pie pan with cooking spray.
- Add coconut, almonds, oats and salt in a strong blender or food processor. Blend about 30 seconds.
- Add the honey and blend 15 - 30 seconds longer until the mixture is crumbly.
- Press a bit of the mixture together with your fingers. It should feel soft and moist. If it is too dry, add a little more honey.
- Press the dough into the pie pan. Bake at 375 degrees until the crust just starts to brown at the edges about 8 - 10 minutes.
To keep your fingers from sticking to the dough when pressing it in the pan, spray your fingers with the cooking spray, cover the crust with plastic wrap or put your hand in a small plastic bag.
See a cooking demonstration of this Coconut Almond Pie Crust recipe on the Cooking Lessons for Dad YouTube channel.