Learn how to make these delicious, easy, healthy Cranberry Stuffed Baked Apples! In this video Karen Breyer will show you step-by-step how to make these Cranberry Stuffed Baked Apples.
This is an easy, healthy fruit dessert recipe that your family will love! There is only 6 ingredients in this recipe and it is so easy to make. You can easily double the recipe for more servings. If you are trying to eat healthier and include more fruits in your diet, this is a tasty way to do it! Watch this cooking video on how to make Cranberry Stuffed Baked Apples and try this easy, healthy, dessert recipe today!
- 4 apples, medium (cored)
- ¼ cup cranberries, dried
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup apple juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cored apples in a baking dish so they stand upright. Cut off a thin layer on the bottom if needed to make them flat.
- Mix the cranberries, maple syrup, butter and pumpkin pie spice together in a small bowl.
- Spoon in ¼ of the mixture into each apple cavity.
- Pour the apple juice over each apple.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until the apples are soft but still hood their shape.
- Spoon the juice over the apples. Serve.
You may peel the apples if you like.
If you want more cranberry stuffing you can make the apple cavities larger and double the cranberry mixture.
See a cooking demonstration of this Cranberry Stuffed Baked Apples recipe on the Cooking Lessons for Dad YouTube channel.