Cook Salmon with Asian Style Vegetables in your crockpot or slow cooker! Have you wondered if you can cook fish in your crockpot? Yes you can cook fish in your crockpot or slow cooker! In this video Karen Breyer will show you step-by-step how to make Crockpot Salmon with Asian Style Vegetables. This is a delicious, healthy, easy fish recipe!
I used frozen Salmon (thawed) and frozen Asian Style Vegetables so you can keep these ingredients on hand in the freezer and make this recipe anytime! This recipe is impressive enough to make for your important company and it is so easy that you can also make it for an every-day meal. Watch this cooking video and try this delicious Crockpot Salmon with Asian Style Vegetables recipe today!
- 10 - 12 ounces salmon fillets
- 12 - 16 ounces Asian stir fry vegetable blend, frozen
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (regular or low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper, fresh ground (to taste)
- Cooking spray
- Spray crockpot insert with cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom of the crockpot with the frozen vegetables.
- Place salmon fillets on top of the vegetables.
- Salt and pepper the salmon as desired.
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over the salmon and vegetables.
- Cook on low for 2 - 2½ hours or until the salmon is cooked and the thickest part flakes easily with a fork.
- Break the salmon into desired sized pieces. Serve the vegetables and salmon with brown rice, quinoa or couscous. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
You can double the soy sauce, honey, lemon to make more of the seasoned mixture. Pour the desired amount of mixture over the salmon and vegetables.
The thicker your salmon pieces, the longer they will take to cook. Smaller pieces will cook faster.
See a cooking demonstration of this Crockpot Salmon with Asian Style Vegetables recipe on the Cooking Lessons for Dad YouTube channel.