In this video Karen Breyer will show you step-by-step how to make a delicious, healthy Lemon Custard Pie! This is an easy, no-bake Lemon Custard Pie recipe that you are going to love! You will be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to make. I think it is a no-fail lemon pie recipe that anyone can make. Looking for a new healthy desert or pie recipe? I think this Lemon Custard Pie will be one of your favorite dessert recipes that you will make over and over.
This healthy Lemon Custard Pie is perfect for almost any occasion. Serve it to your family, a casual get-together and even to very important guests. They will all be so impressed and they will never know how easy this yummy dessert was to make! If you have never made a pie before, try this Lemon Custard Pie recipe and impress yourself! Watch this cooking video and make this easy, healthy Lemon Custard Pie today!
- 20 ounce can pineapple, sliced or chunks (drained)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 13.5 ounce can coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup honey
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pie crust (baked)
- Blend all ingredients (except pie crust) until smooth.
- Pour mixture in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Pour thickened mixture into piecrust.
- Chill pie until pie mixture is firm.