Check out this Meatless Sloppy Joes cooking video! Learn how to make this easy, healthy, delicious Meatless Sloppy Joes in a crockpot or slow cooker. In this video Karen Breyer will show you step-by-step how to make this very easy, vegan crockpot recipe! If you are looking for some new, meatless, vegan or vegetarian recipes I think you will love this recipe for an easy, healthy dinner! Trying to make more healthy meals for your family but do not have much time? This is the perfect easy crockpot or slow cooker recipe for you! Watch this video and try this Meatless Sloppy Joes Recipe today!
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 15 ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ - 2 cups onions, chopped
- 2 cups green bell peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard, prepared (not powder)
- 1 - 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Add the tomato sauce and beans to the crockpot. Mash the beans with a potato masher.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 5½ hours or until the vegetables are soft.
- Serve on sandwich buns, bread or toast.
Keep a batch of this Sloppy Joes in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can prepare a quick, healthy and satisfying sandwich anytime!
Watch a cooking demonstration of this Meatless Sloppy Joes recipe on my Cooking Lessons for Dad YouTube channel.