Learn how to make this super easy No Roll Pie Crust with only 4 ingredients! In this cooking video Karen Breyer will show you step by step how to make this easy pie crust. This is a very easy, healthy pie crust recipe that you do not need to roll out!
If you are looking for new healthy dessert recipes this easy pie crust recipe is perfect for your favorite pie filling! I make this simple whole wheat pie crust with my favorite Vegan Pumpkin Pie recipe. You can find that recipe at Cookinglessonsfordad.com.
If you want to make a homemade pie crust without the trouble of rolling out the pie dough, this easy No Roll Pie Crust is the pie crust recipe for you! This is perfect recipe for beginners who have never made a pie crust before. Try this easy, delicious, healthy No Roll Pie Crust recipe today!
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ teaspoon salt, Kosher
- ¼ cup oil, vegetable
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour and salt in a pie pan.
- Add ¼ cup oil to measuring cup. Add 2 tablespoons of water and whisk together with a fork until the oil is emulsified.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the flour. Stir the liquid into the flour with a fork. Mix well.
- Press the dough into the pie pan with your fingers. Cover the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Prick the dough on the bottom of the pan a few times with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pie crust just starts to brown.