Author: Karen Breyer
Makes: About 30 meatballs
- 4 cups bread crumbs, whole grain (soft)
- 1 cup oats, quick
- 1 cup pecan meal
- 1¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, Kosher
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, low sodium
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix bread crumbs, oats and pecan meal in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend well leaving small bits of onion and celery.
- Stir blended mixture into dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Let mixture sit for 5 to 10 minutes to absorb moisture.
- Form mixture into 1 inch balls. Press meatballs firmly together. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 30 minutes total, turning halfway (at 15 minutes). Meatballs are done when they are browned.
- See a cooking demonstration of this Pecan Meatball recipe on the Cooking Lessons for Dad YouTube channel.
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)