Try this Roasted Edamame with Sea Salt and Pepper recipe for an easy, healthy crunchy snack! In this video Karen Breyer will show you step-by-step how to make Roasted Edamame with Sea Salt and Pepper. I think you will be amazed how delicious this easy and tasty this recipe is!
- 12 ounces Edamame, shelled (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- Ground pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Pat the edamame dry if they are wet from defrosting.
- Spread the edamame on the baking sheet.
- Spray edamame with baking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake about 30 to 35 minutes or until they are golden brown and crisp. While they are cooking, shake the pan every 10 minutes to help brown evenly.
- Cool and serve.
Edamame is immature soybeans in the pod that have not been dried. They are commonly steamed or boiled and sprinkled with salt and served hot or cold. They look like little pea pods. You do not eat the pod.
See a cooking lesson of the Roasted Edamame with Sea Salt and Pepper on the Cooking Lessons for Dad YouTube channel.