In this video Karen Breyer and her dad will show you step-by-step how to make this easy, healthy delicious Salsa Chicken. This delicious Salsa Chicken recipe has only 3 ingredients and is so easy to make in your crockpot or slow cooker!
If you are looking for a new, easy, healthy crockpot or slow cooker dinner recipe, I think you will love this easy Salsa Chicken meal! This recipe is healthy and taste amazing! Everyone will love this delicious dinner recipe even your kids! Put 3 simple ingredients in your crockpot or slow cooker and when you come back later a delicious, healthy chicken dinner will be waiting for you! If you are looking for great dinner ideas, watch this cooking video and try this Salsa Chicken recipe today!
- 2 - 2½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (halves or pieces)
- 3 cups salsa
- 3 - 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Stir the brown sugar into the salsa.
- Place half the chicken in a layer over the bottom of the crockpot.
- Spread half of the salsa mixture over the chicken.
- Lay the rest of the chicken over the salsa layer.
- Spread the rest of the salsa mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 - 4 hours or on low for 6 - 8 hours until the chicken is cooked through, but not dry or mushy.
This chicken is also delicious served with rice, couscous and quinoa.