Make these easy, yummy Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Logs with your favorite kids! In this cooking video Karen Breyer and her guests will show you step-by-step how to make Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Logs. This is an easy, healthy dessert or snack recipe that is fun to make. You can customize them with your choice of delicious toppings! The yummy possibilities are endless!
This is a perfect recipe for kids to make. They will have fun trying all the different topping combinations. Watch this fun cooking video and make some Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Logs today!
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups of your choice of toppings: Chopped nuts, coconut, chocolate chips, carob chips, crushed cereal, crushed cookies, sprinkles and granola
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Cut the bananas in 2 inch pieces.
- Put orange juice in a bowl. Dip the bananas in the orange juice and place them on the baking sheet.
- Place the dipped bananas in the freezer for about 3 hours or until frozen.
- Roll the frozen bananas in the peanut butter.
- Next roll the bananas in the toppings of your choice.
- Return the bananas to the freezer until they are ready to serve. Enjoy!