Try this amazing Oatmeal Banana Cookie recipe with only two ingredients!! In this cooking video Karen Breyer will show you step by step how to make these delicious, healthy cookies. These cookies are so easy to make! I think this cookie recipe will become one of your favorite healthy desserts and snack recipes. This Oatmeal Banana Cookie recipe is so healthy you can even eat it for breakfast!
Looking for healthy recipes you can make with your ripe bananas? If so, this is the perfect recipe for you. You can also make healthy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies by adding a some chocolate chips to this recipe. There are also many other tasty variations for this oatmeal banana cookie recipe. Watch this video and try these delicious, easy Two Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Cookies today!
- 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mash bananas with a fork or the back of a spoon.
- Mix together the bananas and oats.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies become a golden brown color.
- Remove cookies from the pan. Cool and serve.
Cookies are best eaten the same day. You can store the cookies in an airtight container for a few days.
You can flatten the cookies with a fork to make them the shape you would like.
You can make the cookies bigger or smaller. Smaller cookies will cook faster so keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
See a cooking demonstration of these Two Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Cookies on the Cooking Lessons for Dad YouTube channel.