Turn your cauliflower into an amazing dish with this easy, healthy, delicious Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower recipe! In this video Karen Breyer and her dad will show you step-by-step how to make Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower.
Once you take a bite of this delicious Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower you may be craving it almost every day! What a tasty way to eat more vegetables! This cauliflower recipe may turn out to be you and your kids favorite vegetable recipe! If you are a beginner cook and trying to eat healthy this will be a perfect veggie recipe for you to try!
This Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower is just right for an easy, healthy side dish that goes with almost any meal. Looking for new healthy food ideas? You found a great one! Here is your chance to make an amazing easy, healthy vegetable recipe that will be a hit with everyone!
Start eating more vegetables today! Watch this video and make this easy, healthy, delicious oven roasted Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower!
- 6 - 7 cups cauliflower (cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- ½ teaspoon (or to taste) Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into 1 inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower, garlic and olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix together the cumin, turmeric, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture together with the cauliflower, coating the cauliflower evenly.
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until it is tender and browned on the edges. Stir the cauliflower occasionally while it is baking. Serve.
Adjust seasonings as desired.