In this video Karen Breyer and her dad will show you step-by-step how to make Easy Southwestern Soup in a crockpot or slow cooker. This recipe is so easy! Just add the black beans, vegetables, and spices to your crockpot or slow cooker and let it cook while you do something else. It is a hearty, healthy, delicious vegan meal which is perfect for lunch or dinner. This Easy Southwestern Soup is a very healthy recipe with plenty of vegetables and the black beans are a great source of protein.
If you are looking for new vegetarian or vegan crockpot or slow cooker recipes you will love how easy and delicious this recipe is!
Do you want more easy, healthy crockpot or slow cooker recipes? You will want to add this Easy Southwestern Soup recipe to your collection. I am always looking for healthy lunch and dinner ideas and I think this delicious soup recipe is a winner! Try this delicious Easy Southwestern Soup today!
- 1½ cups onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 - 15 ounce can Tomatoes, diced
- 1 - 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 ounces corn, frozen
- 1 - 4 ounce can green chilies, chopped
- 2 - 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 6 teaspoons vegetable broth/seasoning, instant
- 6 cups water
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped (or as desired)
- : Combine all ingredients together in a crockpot.
- : Cover and cook on high for about 2 - 2½ hours or low for 4 - 5 hours.
- : Top with chopped cilantro if desired and serve.
Top soup with diced cilantro as desired.