In this video Karen Breyer and her dad will show you step-by-step how to make easy, healthy Crockpot Parmesan Potato Wedges! Learn how to make the best, easy, tasty Parmesan Potato Wedges recipe ever!
I think this Parmesan Potato Wedges recipe will be your favorite new potato recipe! It is perfect for an easy, healthy side dish that goes with almost any meal. Cooking these red potato wedges with some seasonings in your crockpot or slow cooker make this recipe so easy and only a few hands-on minutes!
Got some red potatoes on hand? Here is your chance to make an amazing red potato recipe that everyone will love. If you haven’t tried these Parmesan Potato Wedges yet, watch this video and try this easy, healthy, delicious Crockpot Parmesan Potato Wedges recipe today!
- 2½ pounds red potatoes
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1½ teaspoons oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 - 2 tablespoons butter, cut in ⅛ inch pieces
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut them into ½ inch wedges.
- Add potatoes, onion, oregano, salt and pepper to the crockpot.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Sprinkle butter pieces on top of the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 3½ - 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese as desired and serve.