Learn how to make these easy, Healthy Blueberry Muffins! This is the best ever healthy blueberry muffin recipe! In this video Karen Breyer and her dad will show you step-by-step how to make this easy, delicious Healthy Blueberry Muffin recipe!
Looking for healthy muffin or bread recipes that you can make for breakfast or a delicious snack or dessert? Look no further! These are the best ever Healthy Blueberry Muffins!
These delicious, moist blueberry muffins just happen to be vegan, low-fat and sugar and dairy free so they can be enjoyed by everyone! I think these will be your favorite healthy breakfast muffins ever! If you have been looking for easy, fun baking recipes for adults or kids you found it! Learn how to make these best ever Healthy Blueberry Muffins today!
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 - 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ⅔ cup honey
- 2¾ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder, aluminum free
- 2½ cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Baking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 muffin pans with paper baking cups. Spray the cups with baking spray.
- Add oil, pineapple, vanilla extract, and honey to a blender. Blend ingredients until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Quickly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over mix or stir out the bubbles.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups until they are almost full. Remove the extra baking papers.
- Bake about 30 - 35 minutes until the muffins start to brown.
You can add chopped nuts if desired.
For another variation you can add fresh, dried or frozen cranberries with 1 - 2 teaspoons of orange zest in place of the blueberries.
I used safflower oil.