Learn how to make the best, easy, oven roasted vegetable recipe ever! In this cooking video Karen Breyer and her dad will show you how to make this delicious Roasted Vegetable Medley. I think this roasted vegetable recipe will be your favorite new healthy veggie recipe! If you are a beginner cook and trying to eat healthy I think this will be a perfect veggie recipe for you to try!
This Roasted Vegetable Medley is just right for an easy, healthy side dish that goes with almost any meal. Got some vegetables on hand? Make these roasted veggies in your oven! Looking for new healthy food ideas? Here is your chance to make an amazing easy, healthy vegetable recipe that everyone will love.
If you haven’t tried roasting vegetables yet, watch this cooking video and try this easy, healthy, delicious oven Roasted Vegetable Medley recipe for dinner tonight!
- 4 - 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 - 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 - ½ cups bell pepper (yellow or red)
- 1 cup carrots, sliced (1/4 inch)
- 1½ cup red onion, sliced in long wedges
- 1 - 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon pepper, freshly ground (or to taste)
- ¼ cup Parmesan and Romano cheese, grated or shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cauliflower, broccoli, peppers, carrots, onions and garlic with the olive oil.
- Spread the vegetables in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until they are tender and browned on the edges. Stir them every 10 minutes or so while they are cooking.
- When the roasted vegetables are done sprinkle them with Parmesan and Romano cheese. Serve.
You can be flexible with the amount of vegetables you add to this Roasted Vegetable Medley. You can add more of some and less of others if you want.
I like to use extra-virgin olive oil.
Roast the vegetables to your desired doneness.
You can use other cheeses if you like.
See a cooking demonstration of this Roasted Vegetable Medley recipe on the Cooking Lessons for Dad YouTube channel.